Sunday, November 10, 2013

Why should I try Fat Loss Factor?


 

Dr Allen’s credentials were the first things that interested me about The Fat Loss Factor. The fact that this program is based on sound medical and nutritional advice and not some “magical” weight loss pill or scammy gimmick was enough to encourage me to find out more. Dr Allen is a certified wellness practitioner, a certified advanced nutritionist, a board certified chiropractic physician and an author and speaker on the subject of health and wellbeing, so I figured he should know a thing or two about the body and what makes it tick. I decided to find out for myself and along the way discovered the best weight loss program I’ve seen on the web and the one that has helped me lose fat fast and get back to the weight and shape I was in 10 years ago when I was still going to the gym 4 days a week. Have a look at my about me page and compare that (not a pretty sight) with the photo of me on my home page and you’ll see exactly what I mean.


Tried, tested and approved since the 1950’s


The thing that surprised me more than any other was that the principle Fat Loss Factor is based on is not even a new concept – in fact it dates back to the 1950’s – but it’s helped over 200,000 people in 160 different countries to realise their dream to get back the body they once had and better still keep it – without killing yourself at the gym (although I have to say I still miss it and wish I had the time to go back), without costing a fortune in supplements or “diet” or “slimming” shakes and meal replacements and without giving up all of your favourite “bad” foods.


Like the song said “It’s different for girls…”

Now, I know that it’s easier for men to lose weight than women, in fact women are genetically PROGRAMMED to retain it (you don’t trawl through all the internet weight loss stuff I have without realising that as an absolute FACT). So if you’re a woman reading this I’ve got some really great news – it works just as well for women too. Dr Allen’s wife Lori was a typical working mum with 4 children and following the birth of her 4th found herself at 210 lbs that absolutely REFUSED to shift no matter what she tried. So Dr Allen devised The Fat Loss Factor specifically to help her, realising that as her genetic background featured obesity, diabetes and heart disease, he was investing in their family’s future as well as his wife’s sanity! Early in the program Lori experienced the kind of results she’d only dreamed of:


 She lost 2 inches from her belly
 8 pounds in only 9 days
 2 inches from each thigh
 ¾ of an inch from each arm
 Dropped 3 dress sizes


Sticking with the plan she went on to lose an incredible 90 pounds of fat and drop a staggering 16 dress sizes and now wears a smaller dress size than she did in high school. You can see the results for yourself.

http://12e3dnso518q7o4an3lgifkjil.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=TWLB


But it’s NEVER that easy… is it?

So what’s the catch? Well of course there’s one thing Dr Allen can’t control and that’s YOUR will power. You’ve seen how the system works for both men and women BUT both Lori Allen and myself, plus countless others who’ve enjoyed success with this easy weight loss program have one thing in common – we stuck at it. We believed in the science behind it and it paid off so if you’ve tried everything else but are determined to really “go for it” this time, then I truly believe The Fat Loss Factor is what you’ve been looking for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment